Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Spain? Spanish? Skiing and Climbing? ;-)

Photo courtesy of Fernando Calvo González


I am not fluent in Spanish but I do appreciate a pretty picture, good skiing and fine climbing (and a good meal ;)  I also know how to use Bing translation software!   If you are of a similar mind set or can actual read Spanish and not have to just stare at the pretty pictures. I suspect like me you will find  Fernando Calvo González's  blog interesting!

http://guiasdelpicu.blogspot.com/

Fernando, please forgive me stealing your picture in the middle of the night.  But I liked your boots :)  Even more, your new Cho Oyu!
warm regards, Dane

1 comment:

Fernando Calvo GuiasdelPicu said...

Forgived !!! TLT 5 are amazing as climbing/ski boot , my old Dinafit Titan still not used this winter...
The Cho Oyu so far is a big jump in quality , great in the changing snows we have and being so light surprisely don´t vibrate much in our iced concrete...
Gracias por el post amigo!!