Pageviews past week

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

The cold world of skimo & alpine climbing

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2013 Summer OR...






The journey began today.  I don't hope for much from Summer OR and alpine climbing/winter climbing.  But I usually get a few surprises.

One of the coolest things from the outdoor demo were a slick little emergency knife.  Chops 11mm rope and any webbing with ease.  First time I've seen a knife I'd actually take climbing.  And trust me I've seen a few.  Slick.......and super easy to carry.  Cutting winter rap tat just got easier.  Easy enough to take one trad climbing mid summer.

Cord cut at the show this morning in just an hour or two!
It is a awesome piece of kit for what we do in the mtns.


http://eezycut.com/

More to come on this little guy.

For the gadget/handyman guys out there some "silly putty" that hardens into shape and stays flexible
Clothing and pack repairs..cracked water bottles...or a pair of boots that need a field fix?

http://sugru.com/

This stuff might well be the chit we need. 

More to come.  As I said slim pickings at Summer OR but some cool ideas I'll use summer and winter.

These are good as well :)

www.actionwipes.com

Tomorrow I'll tour the hard goods and see what is new.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shoutout Dane! We really appreciate. ~ The team at Action Wipes